Porting out of Twilio and into Verizon FiOS? Neither side can explain why it wont work?
NealA1

Hello,

I've been trying for about 6 days now to port an existing number out of Twilio, and have it added as a 2nd line to my existing Verizon FiOS service.

Twilio insists they have provided everything they need - I have my Account ID and PIN.

Verizon insists, after attempting to port the number, that "the number is not compatible" -- whatever that means.

Is there something I'm missing?

0 Likes
Re: Porting out of Twilio and into Verizon FiOS? Neither side can explain why it wont work?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi NealA,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes