Problems with my home phone service
ebclerfl131
{edited for privacy}I still dont have any home phone service and its now  September; I tried to leave a voice mail with one of your managers {edited for privacy}and he didnt return my emails or calls.  Also, please call my home number and listen for the message that it states. Thank you

Home phone service status ({edited for privacy}

Save All  

Images are not displayed

I've been having problems with either calling or receiving phone calls on my home phone since I put my phone on vacation ( because I was in Florida last October and I wasn't at my residence in Va and not using it; I put it on vacation until March of this year); I tried to take it off vacation after calling Customer Service on three different times during March and April and still I have no home phone service; During the last week of July, I decided to call Verizon again, but this time a Sales rep said I needed to upgrade to FIOS Internet and phone ( since I've been out of town and a caregiver to my mom in FL; I wasn't home in Va); So I decided to upgrade as of the last week of July; The internet connection has improved, so thanks to your technician Kip for installing FIOS, but I still don't have home phone service. It is now 29 August so could you tell me what the status is of my home phone service and look into this as soon as possible as it has been 6 months now without home phone service; I will keep sending these emails until this problem is resolved.

Respectfully;

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Problems with my home phone service
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Problems with my home phone service
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes