ROBO call blocker is blocking my wake up calls
dezyndiva
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've had wake up calls for 3 years using my FIOS landline voice mail. I also  Implemented robocall blocker about a year ago.

Within the past week, the blocker is now stopping the wake up calls.

Verizon, how do I get around this?  I've added the voicemail number that calls with the wake up call to my accepted list,

still no resolution.

0 Likes
Re: ROBO call blocker is blocking my wake up calls
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

What kind of "ROBO call blocker" are you using?

Thanks.

0 Likes
dezyndiva
Enthusiast - Level 2

that's part of the problem.  I don't recall now how I set it up.  However, It's illogical that I would have to turn it off

just to get wake up calls.  Why now is the blocker recognizing the wake up call as coming from a robodialer, 

it never blocked it for the past year.

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@dezyndiva wrote:

that's part of the problem.  I don't recall now how I set it up.  However, It's illogical that I would have to turn it off

just to get wake up calls.  Why now is the blocker recognizing the wake up call as coming from a robodialer, 

it never blocked it for the past year.

With FiOS digital voice, there is no native "ROBO call blocker" so you must be using something else.  If you're using something like nomorobo then it uses the simulatenous ring feature which can be disabled if nomorobo (or some other service like it) is blocking the call.  You check your simulataneous ring setup.

0 Likes