Re: Link for complaints
denisejt

I couldn't agree more!  I have been without phone and internet service for the past two weeks.  Despite repeated calls to Verizon to correct the issue, they keep trying to sell me a new FIOS service.  why not trying fix the service I have first and then try and get me to switch over?  I have sat at home all day waiting for a repair technician to show up, only to be waiting for nothing.  I really want to spend my whole day off waiting for them???  They told me it was a simple repair, as the line was disconnected in the phone box outside my apartment complex.  Seems to me it would be an easy repair, just connect the two lines.  Despite my pleas and telling them it is a serios safety issue as I cannnot get ahold of emergency services if needed, they just keep pushing the FIOS service.  I'm looking at Dish for internet now and dropping Verizon all together.

0 Likes
Re: Link for complaints
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

denisejt,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes