Renewed my contract but Verizon cancelled our World Unlimited Calls
PeterDGzmn

Just got our bill after we renew our service with Verizon and found out that the World Unlimited calls were cancelled after having this for two years.  This is the only service that we want with Verizon that we can easily use our landlines to make international calls. 

Before we renew the contract I chatted with one of the representative that we will renew the contract and specifically stated that we wanted to keep the World Unlimited International Calls (cause we know that they don't offer it anymore) so the representative sent me a link where I can easily renew my contracts.  There was no option that our World Unlimited Calls will be cancelled. I asked the representative how much would be the estimated new monthly bill with the World Unlimited and 5 top boxes and they said it would be $206.00.

We are very frustrated with this service Verizon intentionally removed the World Unlimited Calls when we renew our contract.  We should have not renew our contract if they will remove this feature tat we added 2 years ago.

If Verizon will give us back the World Unlimited that we previously had we will still continue our contract with them but if not we will cancelled it and tell our friends about their POOR Customer service and other way of cheating their customers.

0 Likes
Re: Renewed my contract but Verizon cancelled our World Unlimited Calls
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about that package being removed. I have sent you a private message to get more information.

0 Likes
PeterDGzmn

I already followed the link and entered the information needed. 

0 Likes
manhattanNYC1
Contributor - Level 2

I think promotion price not forever.May be you can close a/c, open new a/c and get new promotion again.

0 Likes
PeterDGzmn

Thank you for your suggestion. 

Verizon doesnt offer the promotion anymore and if you have it you can keep it as long as you have a contract with Verizon.  I am happy with this features that is why when I renew my contract we specifically told them that we want to keep the World Unlimited Call then the representative forwarded me a link where I can easily renew my contract.  I am not using this feature, my parents are the one who are using this, I want them to feel home even they are far from home just by easily grabbing the phone and talk to our family. I am not asking them to give me the promotion that they dont offer but I know I have this plan we had it for a long time and I never ever want to cancel this plan.  The representative did not help me when I renew my contract online.

Verizon needs to reverse the long distance call charges.

I love verizon becuase of this World Unlimited calls.  I am really want to talk to any supervisor or any manager but they said the wait time is 30-40 minutes and when I waited the line was cut-off.

0 Likes
PeterDGzmn
Can someone from Verizon give me a status?
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

I would suggest sending a private message to the VZ agent who contacted you.

0 Likes