Reopening Ticket That Should Not Have Been Closed
SickofStatic

We have had noisy interference on our line for more than a month, and contacted Verizon once we confirmed that the problem was on our outside line (September 12th). They could not schedule a technician call for several weeks, but a man finally came to our house on October 1st. He promised us that the problem was fixed, but it wasn't. I called on Wednesday, and was rudely bounced around from one representative to another, none of them capable of anything other than trying to sell me other services. I was finally advised that the ticket was still open, pending additional repairs, and that I needed to wait another 36 hours. I called on Friday, and a representative promptly hung up on me. It took repeated efforts to finally speak with a representative who told me the ticket had been closed. She checked our line from her end, and said that it was obviously defective. She assured me that a new ticket would be opened, the issue would be resolved, and we would be credited for the fees we have paid for nonexistent service. None of that has happened. I have reported this to the NJ State Utilities Board, but I would like a working landline. What avenues to I have for resolving this? Calling Verizon has not worked, nor to any of the "Troubleshooting" links on this site.

0 Likes
Re: Reopening Ticket That Should Not Have Been Closed
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi SickofStatic,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes