Repair person didn't show up
RichM90071

My Request Repair Status still shows:

You have reported an issue with your Verizon Phone service on January 4, 2011 at 9:04 PM. A qualified Verizon technician is scheduled to arrive at your home on January 17, 2011 around 11:00 AMbetween8 AM and 12 PM.
However, it's 3:20 pm and nobody's shown up yet. As indicated, I have been without phone service since the 4th.
Mondays are the only day I can be home to meet the repair person, so if they don't come today I'll have to reschedule for another Monday. That means I'll lose at least one more week and possibly two. When I requested service on the 4th I was told the earliest they could come was the 11th, but of course I couldn't be home then, so the 17th was the earliest I could schedule.
So, I've already waited two weeks for this, and if they don't show up, I will be very upset.
Due to my own schedule limitations, it is very important to me that the repair person show up on time.
0 Likes
Re: Repair person didn't show up
Hubo_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

Hi RIchM90071,

I'm sorry you have had to wait so long to get your phone trouble resolved.  If it is still not resolved, please fill out the secure form I have sent you via PM and PM me back once that is complete and I will look into your issue.

0 Likes