Service Outage?
WA3RA
Enthusiast - Level 1

My phonelines (2) have no dial tone, yet my DSL is working.

I had the automated system check the line, and it shows troublle, but they have scheduled a tech for 5/28?

I have a child in trasplant rejection, working phone lines are mission-critical. Is there a way to speed the process, or is this an area outage and not specific to my lines?

--Bill

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Service Outage?
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Looks like your issue is resolved. If you need us please reach out in this public thread. We're happy to help.

-Tiffany_Vz

View solution in original post

KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We apologize for the inconvenience and will work on getting a technician out there as soon as possible. Thank you. Please fill out the following form.

Click here for the form

Sharon Vz

Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Looks like your issue is resolved. If you need us please reach out in this public thread. We're happy to help.

-Tiffany_Vz