Slammed - Land Line Moved w/out Authorization.
PAH555

I learned yesterday that my LandLine was ported to a new company yesterday, only by accident as I was trying to call Verizon on another topic to expand my bundle.  Verizon would not tell me who the company was, who authorized this and what I can do about it. I understand there are rules (to protect the new company, so Verizon won't try to keep me as a customer, certainly  the protection is not to protect the consumer.)  

Verizon implied it might be Time Warner.  TWC denies it, as I am also a TWC customer they have no service porting to my account for phone.  

I haven't been contacted by anyone but I guess they will send me a bill?  This is so disruptive.  I have no phone or internet now until this is resolved.  It burns the heck out of me that there is no one that will give me insight into who the offending company is so I can take action.  

Can anyone advise me on what I can do?

0 Likes
Re: Slammed - Land Line Moved w/out Authorization.
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes