The Worst Customer Service EVER!
jhitch

At the beginning of February my father’s land line was suddenly unable to make long distance calls – receiving a message “Service

I first contacted the Verizon Fios Customer Service help line on 2/11 and was told it was likely a technical issue and to contact Technical Support, which I did.

THIRTEEN-PLUS phone calls and chat sessions later the issue remains unresolved.

I was repeatedly promised the issue would be fixed in 24-48 hours. It has not been.

Representatives would repeatedly offer apologies and “understanding” and promise to document the issue on our account file, but the next time I contacted Verizon I would be told there were no notes on the account other than “Cant make Long distance Calls”.

On March 2 I was finally told on a Customer Service call I would need to sign up for a new long distance/regional plan to resolve the issue, which I did.

24 hours later – no fix.

At the end of my last online chat – March 5 – I was promised the issue was being escalated to the Network Team - AGAIN – and I would be contacted within 24 hours.

That was three days ago and NOTHING.

This is a landline for my elderly father who’s building doesn’t offer and other phone service other than Verizon.

I would have cancelled the account weeks ago if I had another option.

Verizon support personnel are either incompetent – or worse – just don’t care.

They offer nothing but canned responses of “sincerest apologies”, “completely understand your frustration” and empty promises.

No results. No solutions.

I doubt posting in this forum will achieve anything either – but we’ are at our wits end.

0 Likes
Re: The Worst Customer Service EVER!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jhitch,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes