Tired of this service
antben926
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been a customer for 15 years. I have had to call at least 3-4 times a year to have a tech come out to fix the lines outside of my house for my phone and internet. Now, the service is worse. We had 10 new houses built across the street and i have had to call verizon every other week to send a tech to fix the lines. To make matters worse, I live in a mother daughter ranch. My mother in law who lives upstairs has her own phone line and account with verizon. If the tech fixes my line then hers go out. Then they fix hers and my line goes out. I have called so many times. I am tired of this incompetence. How do these techs not know how to fix these lines???  In addition, when my phone goes out, I have no wifi. I get my internet through them as well. My neighbor has an optimum online bundle (internet & phone) and has no issues.  My mother in law uses optimum for her internet and rarely an issue. I am so done with verizon. I have a tech coming out tomorrow to repair the line so we'll see how that works out. I am never credited for the lack of service either. Not sure how this company stays in business??

0 Likes
Re: Tired of this service
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi antben926,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes