Triple Bundle FIOS install... terrible and unprofessional service
essm66

The triple Bundle was supposed to be installed today

Verizon took the liberty WITHOUT TELLING ME Smiley Mad to interrupt the service on my land line yesterday evening in anticipation of installing digital voice today

My landline has not been working since 6 this morning, the tech was supposed to be at my house at 11am, it is 1:30 pm and still not tech, and more importantly NO PHONE!!  Needless to say that I cancelled the FIOS alltogether!  I spend hours with tech support to have my land line alive and usable ASAP

After calling them on my cell (tanks ATT), I was told that my land line would be up in ...48 HOURS!!!

Just wanted to share this with the Verizon triple bundle hopeful... be prepared for bad news, and have a cell phone around!

John,  Rockville MD

0 Likes
Re: Triple Bundle FIOS install... terrible and unprofessional service
billie_p

Help!  I have exactly the same problem, but I do not have a cell phone.  I cannot leave the house, and I have serious medical issues.  I cannot even call 911, let alone Verizon support.  I have sent so many emails to Verizon, and the one response I've gotten so far tells me to call Verizon!  I hope someone in technical support reads this and can help restore my original phone service.  If my FIOS order needs to be cancelled, by all means do so!  This is terribly inconvenient, but it could also be fatal - no exageration.  And it could have been so easily avoided, if I were notified the phone service would be intterrupted - or if Verizon had waited until the tech confirmed his arrival to disconnect the phone service.

0 Likes
Re: Triple Bundle FIOS install... terrible and unprofessional service
VZ_Constance
Contributor - Level 1

Hello Billie_P, we have a tech coming to your location around 4pm today. I will verify with tech around 4pm to make sure he is still on schedule. I will send this response to your email address as well. Since this situation is not your usual one, I did advise the field tech to be patient, while you come to the door. Thanks, I will be in touch throughout the day. -Constance

0 Likes