Trying to get the contact phone number on Verizon site and it is not working
Lori20878

I am trying to call teh Customer Support number to discuss my Order, but when I go to the Contact Us page and click on the Call Us link, I get a pop-up asking for my zip code and then I am taken right back to the Contact US - no phone #'s given.   This feature worked when I used it last Friday during normal business hours.  

I also tried the Live Chat link to see if I could engage a live person that way.   This time the link took me to a page that gave me the option of linking to the Support Knowledge base or accessing the automated customer support 'person' (which is just an FAQ interface).

Help - how can I talk to a live person.    If live help (via phone or chat) is limited to certain hours, that should be posted.   user should not be given the virtual version of the run-around.

Does anyone have the technical contact phone number for Maryland/DC region?

0 Likes
Re: Trying to get the contact phone number on Verizon site and it is not working
Hubrisnxs
Legend

1-800-VERIZON

1-888-553-1555

Both numbers feel like they hit the same place, and I know verizon has been consolidating all their numbers to the main one - so stick with that.

if you ever have trouble finding a contact number for any company, www.gethuman.com is a good resource