UNAVAILABLE CALLS DRIVING ME INSANE
scooter1231

Why does the anonymous call block not include calls that show as UNAVAILABLE????  I have recieved 5 calls from UNAVAILABLE in the last 3 hours.  The first 3 I did not pick up.  The last 2 I did, with nobody on the other end, just silence and then disconnect.  Undoubtedly a telemarketer of some sort.  It would seem I am powerless to do anything about this.  *69 doesn't work, and I don't really feel like paying 9 bucks a month for call intercept.  Blocking UNAVAILABLE should be INCLUDED in anonymous call block, or at the very least given as an option.  VERIZON, PLEASE FIX THIS!

UNAVAILABLE = ANONYMOUS in my book. 

0 Likes
Re: UNAVAILABLE CALLS DRIVING ME INSANE
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Thats a great idea! This would be a perfect candidate for the Verizon Idea Exchange. Please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote. There may be another member who made the same suggestion. If not, please add a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion. http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange . The Verizon Idea Exchange is there for you to submit your ideas and suggestions to Verizon so that we can consider them as we innovate our products and services.

0 Likes
ggma11261
Contributor - Level 3

not that this helps but I noticed that anonymous call block only works if both the name and number come up as UNAVAILABLE - at least that is how mine is working  - I assume you have Digital Voice?  I too wish it would block also if just the name is unavailable  but have found that some calls that do have the name as Unavailable and show a number are legitimate calls  as actually had this happen when Verizon was calling me how nuts is that that their number would not have a caller id name

0 Likes
Rogerdoger45
Enthusiast - Level 2

I thought call block was suppose to block any unknow or unavailable calls I get plenty of thoses.

0 Likes