Unable to access my FIOS DIgital Voice call logs, voice mail or setup via the internet
redup
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been unable to access my FIOS Digital Voice Servies via the internet using my internet access or MY FIOS app on my verizon Droid Razr Maxx for several weeks.  I've had a trouble ticket open with Verizon, there promised repair date was 7/25/2013.  I made several call to VZ and they have called me several time, but still not resolved.

I log in to MyVerizon and when I attempt to access Missed Calls or New Voice Mail I received the following error message:  -----We are sorry but your User ID does not currently have access to the FiOS Digital Voice Manager.In order to gain access, please sign in at www.verizon.com/myverizon and follow the steps to upgrade your account to Full Access.

Strange that I need to upgrade to Full Access since I have access to everything else I have, FIOS TV, FIOS DVR, FIOS Internet, Verizon Wireless, just do not have the right access to manage my Digital Phone Servies?????????????

On two occasions verizon technicians have accessed my desktop via remote access to verify.  They see the problem, but do not have a fix.  Techs have been very helpful.  Tech I spoke with this morning believes I do not have full access due to a terms of agreement issue from switching from Verizon.net to Verizon.com.

I've been a loyal verizon customer for years, but it sure makes you wonder when all of these great services are offered, and you pay for them, but Verizon does not deliver............HELP

Re: Unable to access my FIOS DIgital Voice call logs, voice mail or setup via the internet
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Redup1,

Sorry you are having difficulty accessing your FiOS Digital Voice services. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes