Unable to receive calls
Rich19741
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been unable to receive calls since 7/18. I have had two tickets closed without notification and still I am unable to receive calls. I currently have a 3rd ticket but lack confidence that this issue is being properly addressed.

Also, despite indicating that closed tickets will show for 21 days, there is no history on any of my closed tickets.

EDIT:  Wrong date: I have been unable to receive calls since 7/11

0 Likes
Re: Unable to receive calls
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Re: Unable to receive calls
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Rich1974,

It looks like you were a part of an outage in your area, but it cleared shortly after you reported the issue. Please let us know if there is anything else our team could do for you. Have a happy Wednesday!

Thank you,

-Rachel

0 Likes