Unreliable or stable Service
Issues18705

We have been a loyal customer for over 8 years, paying our bills on time.
With in the last several years our service has dropped off at times where we
can't hear customers on the phone through the heavy static, clicking and additional ringing which is being heard from incoming calls to our roll over line on the main line.

We have had several techs out to try and solve these problems. 2 you have on record. As well as numerous independent phone contractors (no problem found inside) trying to solve your problem. Your Verizon techs are just saying it's not outside but can't find anything inside either causing the problems. They show

up run a test and say they can't do anything else and leave us in the same situation

we were when they came... Fixing nothing.

The last verizon tech to come couldn't find any problem either inside and suggested we look into Digital Voice / VOIP service and get off the old copper lines all together. I set up a quote for service online and NO ONE got back to me in over a week so I called directly and was told we are capped at 3mbs in our area, and your VOIP requires 7mbs. So you can not offer us that as an alternative unless we  go about purchasing a seperate internet connection through a third party to pick up where your lacking in service. I looked into this and it would cost us anywhere from 200 a month more than our current package to obtain an outside ISP and over $500 or more to buy and replace our current telecom system with a VOIP compliant one.

2 of the other vendors we contacted would give us the equipment and are signifigantly less per month for service and can provide both the internet spd of 75mbs or higher and all equipment and install fees waived for the same price we

are paying for the horrible service we are dealing with now.

Our problem... you expect us to pay a ETF because you can't provide:

A) quality, reliable service to our business

B)  can't find or fix the issue (you have been here twice)

C and can't supply us with an alternative without involvement of a third party

All of which keeps costing us more and more money due to your lack of service

and the ability to fix it.

0 Likes
Re: Unreliable or stable Service
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi @issues18705, 

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes