Usage Verification Center Complaint
Harrys53

The usage verification center is an nightmare! This is a scam and a ripoff from Verizon. I cannot make outgoing calls on a phone line I'm charged for every month. The people who work in this department are rude and heartless. I'm a cancer patient and got behind on my bills for in and out of the hospital. My daughter assist me however she has a home of her own. I'm bed ridding and at home my daughter tried to call my doctor to ask about my meds. I call out and was directed to the usage verification center. Here she explains to them that she can't make out going calls. The young lady was very heartless told her I'm sorry but I cannot help you and take off this block because you owe a bill. We are on a payment arrangement and made a payment just last week. She stated she couldn't see that but will not take the block off because a return check last month. The return check was because I was in the hospital in ICU and my daughter was unable to cash my checks. They still didn't care so we ask to speak with a supervisor. James proceed to get on the phone and my daughter explains to him the issue he doesn't say one thing. Then she says hello he says well I'm sorry we cannot help you. I can't call my doctor or my nurse! I have this service for the phone because of my condition.  Need my meds and cannot place any outgoing calls! Financial services told me that everything should be find they going to restore service it'll be working in a hour its three hours later I'm still unable to make phone calls and still getting routed to usuage center who says I owe money and refuse to turn my services on to dial out. This will be reported to BBB and attorney general. This is ridiculous.

0 Likes
Re: Usage Verification Center Complaint
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Harrys53,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes