User Verification Block on Out-going calls
Nalane

It has been two weeks that I cannot make any outgoing calls from my home phone.

Once I make a call (any call even local calls), I just get connected to the User Verification center and wastes my time saying they can't do anything about the issue and connects me to technical support. 

Every department on the Verizon customer support could not fix the issue so they sent out a technician to my home to fix the problem a week later and they still could not find the issue. The technician said I would need to call Verizon to remove the block on outgoing calls. 

After multiple hours of calling and calling Verizon support, one agent after another who connected me from department to department yet nobody could solve the issue.  Why is it the Verizon is so incompetent to find and fix an issue when a customer has been asking for days and spending their time calling for help?              This is utterly unacceptable yet they have no problem sending a bill for their "service".

I don't know what to since no matter who I talk to at Verizon, every department just says it is not their problem and there is nothing they could do. What do I have to do to get the service I have paid for? 

0 Likes
Re: User Verification Block on Out-going calls
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Nalane,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes