VERIZON WORLD PLAN
kompas3033

I added the Verizon World Plan 300 minutes on Saturday 1/31/2015.

One representative advised me to wait 24-48 hours before making an international call.

When I called back that same day, another representative stated that as long as the calls are made after 7pm that night, I would be able to get credit.

At 7pm on Saturday, 1/31/2015, I made 3 international calls totaling 95 minutes. When I got my bill, the total charges for those minutes were about $460.00 and that does not include the taxes and surcharges.

I called Verizon billing and was informed that I could not get credit because there were no notes by the representative who informed me that I could make a call at 7pm on the same day I added the World Plan.

I think that is ridiculous since I did have the World Plan on my account. The plan is $15 per month and covers 300 minutes and now I am expected to pay over $450 for 95 minutes worth of calls that should be covered on the plan.

Since no representative wants to credit my account, what course of action should I take?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: VERIZON WORLD PLAN
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kompas3033,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your billing. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
manhattanNYC1
Contributor - Level 2

Have you get credit ?

0 Likes
kompas3033

Hi,

Sorry for the long delay. 

I finally got a credit after I got the FCC involved. In fact, I've been having trouble with my bill almost every month after that. Every time Verizon representatives have refused to provide credits, I have reached out to the FCC to get the issue resolved.

If I don't go over my minutes, why should I have to pay because of Verizon's system errors?

0 Likes