VOICE MAIL IS NOT ACCESSIBLE
CandiCain

I have been unable to access my voicemails in 3 weeks! I have asked for repair twice from Verizon and nothing has been done. They say someone will be contacting me the next day about repair and then it expires with no resolution. I have important voicemails I cannot get to on top of the fact that I am paying for the service!! I am exhausted. Working from home has never been so frustrating. I have now sent a complaing email. They have until the end of the week and I'm cancelling my service! This is proposterous.

0 Likes
Re: VOICE MAIL IS NOT ACCESSIBLE
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CandiCain

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: VOICE MAIL IS NOT ACCESSIBLE
rayr0683

Hello, Could you please contact me, I too am now unable to check my VoiceMail Messages also. This is very frustrating, I already have a Passcode to check my messages, but when I dial in, to check my Voice Messages, I am Now Asked for My "Temporary Passcode".....I dont have a Temporary Passcode, I have already done that step back when I started this Service. I have My Own Passcode, but am "UNABLE TO ENTER IT".....I am repeatedly asked for a Temporary Passcode. It will not accept my Passcode that has been working fine up until now!! I tried ReSetting My Passcode but the Website to do so is NOT RESPONDING!!!! Please Reply to me with a way to help me, I NEED TO CHECK MY VOICE MESSAGES!!! Thank You, rayr0683 My Email is {edited for privacy}

0 Likes