Verizon FiOS Phone Software BETA for Mac
FireFish1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I know that several reps have promised it to me, but is the Verizon FiOS Phone Software Central Management Utility (which allows you to listed to voicemails, etc. from a Windows machine) available for BETA use on the Mac OS X platform yet??

Any updates on this? Smiley Sad

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon FiOS Phone Software BETA for Mac
ITGuy

It doesn't seem like there are very many users of this software on this site as opposed to the Verizon Call Assistant.   I asked a different question about it last week and haven't had any responses yet.   Hopefully when it is available, it will actually let you log into it.    I have been attempting to access it via XP for over a month and I only get a message telling me to subscribe to Verizon Digital Voice.  

0 Likes
ITGuy

Ok. I have scoop on this that might answer your question as well as the one I posted earlier.   I spoke to a particularly knowledgeable customer service rep that was the first ever to understand what I was talking about on this.    This particular software,  FIOS Digital Account Manager is not even yet available to ANY customers external to Verizon (meaning it is available only currently to Verizon employees).  I question why it is touted so heavily on the VZ In home Agent but per my Verizon customer service rep it wll be available to ALL in late November.    On your behalf I asked about MAC and he wasn't aware that this late November date would differ for any platforms.  Stay tuned. 

0 Likes
FireFish1
Enthusiast - Level 2

@ITGuy wrote:

Ok. I have scoop on this that might answer your question as well as the one I posted earlier.   I spoke to a particularly knowledgeable customer service rep that was the first ever to understand what I was talking about on this.    This particular software,  FIOS Digital Account Manager is not even yet available to ANY customers external to Verizon (meaning it is available only currently to Verizon employees).  I question why it is touted so heavily on the VZ In home Agent but per my Verizon customer service rep it wll be available to ALL in late November.    On your behalf I asked about MAC and he wasn't aware that this late November date would differ for any platforms.  Stay tuned. 

Ummm, are we talking about the same thing? Because I certainly don't work for Verizon, yet I use the software on 3 of my Windows machines:

Download:

https://www36.verizon.com/CallAssistant/MyAccount/members/Downloads.aspx

I just want the Mac version I've read about. Smiley Mad

0 Likes
ITGuy

Sorry,  the way you described it,  I thought you were talking about FIOS account manager.   I should have asked you. 

0 Likes