Verizon One Bill being discontinued
robgal741
Enthusiast - Level 1

When was Verizon going to notify customers that they were discontinuing the ONE BILL plan?  I have been on it for quite a few years for my internet/phone/wireless.  2 months ago my ONE BILL didn't contain my wireless on it.  I called Verizon and asked why and was told it was because Wireless hasn't sent out their bill to them yet???  I called Wireless and they said that wasn't true and was told just to pay what I normally pay and it would sort itself out.  I did this and it was fine.  This month, same thing so I paid what I normally pay.  Well, I get an overdue notice for Wirless that says I didn't pay and Verizon has the credit for the wireless on the residential side and won't send it over to Wireless because ONE BILL is discontinued.  I have been on their website ...both Verizon and the wireless side and have seen nothing to indicate that ONE BILL was being discontinued.  When I called Verizon 2 months ago, they never said anything about it.  When I talked to them today was the first it was told to me...no emails, no letters...nothing!!!  SO now I had to repay my Wireless bill and have quite a bit of money tied up on the residential Verizon  side.  What a load of crap!!!!  When I asked the representative why I wasn't informed of this months ago, his reply was " we try to notify customers when we can".  REALLY?????  What crappy customer service.  I will be dropping Verizon like a hot potato as soon as my contract is up.  And they wonder why I won't use them for my business?????  It took me all day on the phone just for them to tell me they couldn't transfer the money over.  TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Re: Verizon One Bill being discontinued
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon One Bill being discontinued
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon robgal74,

We did not hear from you regarding your private support case, and we are closing it due to no reply. Please let us know if you need our help in this public thread.

Thank you,

Rachel_VZ

0 Likes