Verizon One Telephone....HELP Please..
charliegirl28
Hi...I have had my Verizon One telephone for almost 4 years now...I do know about the service..it ...no longer exists ..I'm really sure it did...however...my handset is still working ...but the screen on the HANDSET...that my caller ID and phone numbers come up on ..is fading or something..some letters and numbers are there and in pieces..I have changed my battery ..and as I said my handset works to talk on ..rings in etc...I just can't read the screen...I use the phone also as my  modem..I have DSL ...and I am wireless...does fine..I had a problem with the IOBI...also...and they mistakenly disconnected it...and when I called...they told me I could not go back on it..they were not taking any new sign ups...I wasn't new and did not cancel! I have gotten use to that..my voice mail didn't work sometimes with it any way and I'd have to go online to IOBI home to check it...I really just need help with the handset problem...the instruction manual is no help and I have read all the inputs on this forum about contacting the other sites...no help there...If someone has this knowledge PLEASE respond on this forum...I would be ever so grateful..I would just like to see who's calling when I do not have the handset on the base...like if I'm in the basement...caring it around with me...The main manufacturer's name would also be a help...they may or may not have some insight to the makeup of this telephone...Frontier has just bought out Verizon in our area...this may be a Good thing....I think in America...this is a great product...why hasn't another company took this "idea" and made a fortune...Sprint...AT&T....numerous others...I sure with all the technology ...it would be a hit just like the cell phone....if one would come out with one with "satellite" ....as a homebase telephone with all the Verizon One features...it would sell...They really need to come out with a service with your home phone, DSL or similiar,  and satellite TV...all in one package...for one affordable price....not just phone and DSL...it would be a "door" buster seller... If this service exists and maybe I just haven't heard of it...let me know...post it on the forum...thanks bunches much..again...will appreciate any help on the handset ....for the VZONE phone...
Message Edited by charliegirl28 on 07-25-2009 11:20 AM
0 Likes