Verizon Pricing and Promos from website Customer Service has no clue!!
lebyte

Verizon,

I signed a new two year agreement with Verizon for the double play bundle in June 2014. This order was placed on Verizon's web site. The order summary indicated that month 1 would be at a reduced price, and then months 2-24 would be at the full price for the new contract agreement term. The new bundle agreement was to be activated in July. I received my bill and the reduced promo price was not reflected in the billing. I have been a very long time customer of Verizon with only a few minor issues with their products or services. However after contacting customer service on July 17th concerning this matter. I was eventually told to fax a copy of the web site order summary to a Service Supervisor named Lester. Mr. Lester indicated that he would review it, and make and adjustment to my account. He also said he would contact me via email. Well, I faxed the document to the number provided a few hours later. I have not received an email from Verizon concerning this matter. I contacted customer service the next day, only to be told there's nothing that can be done, being put on hold for 20 minutes, just wait two weeks and see what happens, there is no such promo, and on and on. Finally, when I was allowed to speak to a Supervisor, I was hung-up on because he didn't like my persistence. I had to put a claim on my account because Verizon is not able to address and resolve this matter. Verizon's methods of solving customers issues and problems should really be reviewed by management. This really affects the company's branding. I will continue to contact Verizon until this matter has been resolved.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Pricing and Promos from website Customer Service has no clue!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lebyte,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Pricing and Promos from website Customer Service has no clue!!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi lebyte,

We've closed out your private support case, as we did not hear back from you advising further assistance was required.

Feel free to let us know if you require any addtional assistance. Just post back here on the Forums.

Thanks,

Ali Adam

0 Likes