Verizon lies and fake promises
sujoydc

When I first enquired about Verizon 4 months back they promised me to enjoy free unlimited international call to my home country. XFinity didn't give me that deal. Both were somewhat similar except that free unlimited international call. So, I took the verizon offer. But well, once I got this installed, I enquired again, and now they changed their color. They denied any such promise. So, I told them, everything is in tape as I knew they record every conversation. 3 more months went by every time I called them, they will create a new ticket (and they won't let me know the number obviously) and I would spend hours over phone to explain them the same thing again and again. 

Everytime agents will tell me that they would call me back in 24/48hours. But alas! no calls from Verizon. 

The same Verizon called me at least 4-5 times a day before the service started. 

I am really really frustrated and now 3 months gone, am here at the same place, and now I can't even get out of that 2 years contract. 

Very unhappy to get verizon because of their lies and fake promises.  

Feeling sorry for other users who are also kind of stuck here. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon lies and fake promises
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sujoydc,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sujoydc,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon lies and fake promises...(none contacted me yet)
sujoydc

I am reposting this matter as it's been more than 3 months, after around 4-5 calls, an old message here; none contacted me about this issue. The matter is not resolved. They just don't have the curtesy to contact me and resolve this issue. I guess they will never contact me as they just don't care once they get a customer.

When I first enquired about Verizon 4 months back they promised me to enjoy free unlimited international call to my home country. XFinity didn't give me that deal. Both were somewhat similar except that free unlimited international call. So, I took the verizon offer. But well, once I got this installed, I enquired again, and now they changed their color. They denied any such promise. So, I told them, everything is in tape as I knew they record every conversation. 3 more months went by every time I called them, they will create a new ticket (and they won't let me know the number obviously) and I would spend hours over phone to explain them the same thing again and again.
Everytime agents will tell me that they would call me back in 24/48hours. But alas! no calls from Verizon.
The same Verizon called me at least 4-5 times a day before the service started.
I am really really frustrated and now 3 months gone, am here at the same place, and now I can't even get out of that 2 years contract.
Very unhappy to get verizon because of their lies and fake promises.

Feeling sorry for other users who are also kind of stuck here.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon lies and fake promises...(none contacted me yet)
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sujoydc,

We had opened a Private Support Case for you. Did you ever contact the agents by following the instructions we posted above?  The support agents do not monitor the public boards and would have needed to hear from you in the Private Support area before they could begin assisting you.

That Private Support Case has now been closed, but if you still need their assistance, please let us know and we can reopen the case for you.

0 Likes
sujoydc

Thanks for your reply. 

Sorry, but I don't know how / where to see/reply private support case. 

Would you please let me know? And if that case is closed could you please re-open it as this. 

I also called 4-5 times and the agent told me that they opened support cases for me and they would call me up in 24 hours. But so far more than 3 months gone by, and none had contacted me yet with this query. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sujoydc,

We have reopened your Private Support Case. Please access your case through your profile page by following the instructions posted earlier. You can find your profile page by clicking on your name in one of your posts on this thread.  The support agents do not monitor the public boards and will need to hear from you in the Private Support area before they can begin assisting you.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the board that best matches the subject of your message. Thanks!

0 Likes