Verzion
wolftownjeff
Enthusiast - Level 1

Phone went out (again) thursday June 12th reported it. Was advised they would come out  Wedsneday the 18th.

5 days and the phone company is 5 miles from me.

On Friday I requested my out of order home phone be forwarded to my cell.  Sunday afternoon and it never happened.

Called again today and was told it will not be forwarded until Tuesday.  UNREAL

Thanks for nothing  but a high phone bill.

0 Likes
Re: Verzion
wolftownjeff
Enthusiast - Level 1

Guess no one works weekends.   😞

NO phone, no call forwarding, sad.

0 Likes
wolftownjeff
Enthusiast - Level 1

Monday, 3:15 pm, NO help, no phone, no forwarding.

Time to to write the FCC and send a letter to the CEO, (Iwould call but...).

Again, thanks for nothing. day 6 no phone.

Like living in a 3rd world country.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi wolftownjeff,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to look into this matter, and escalate it to resolution. If you ever need assistance in the future, please feel free to create a new post on your original thread. 

-Amanda_M 

0 Likes