Voice Mail Screening
Mickey1952
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been trying to activate the voice mail screening feature on my Digital Voice.

I activated it on the website and nothing happened.

I then called the for help and I was told that I needed to activate it on the Voice Mail System as well.

Easier Said then done.  I went through every possible menu and could not find it anywhere.

Does anyone know how to turn this on????

0 Likes
Re: Voice Mail Screening
Hubrisnxs
Legend

verizon.com/fiosvoice

this has a userguide.

Voice Mail Screening
Voice Mail Screening allows you to listen to a person leaving you
a message in real time. During the message, you can choose to
interrupt the message and take the call live or have the message
continue on Voice Mail.
To set up Voice Mail Screening:
1. Select “Voice Mail Settings” on the main navigation bar.
2. Select “Voice Mail Screening” link.
3. Click “Activate Voice Mail Screening”.
4. You will now be able to listen to the message being left. When
this feature is active, your phone will ring as the person is
leaving a message. When you pick up the phone, you will hear
the person leaving you a message. If you want to talk live to
the caller, press [1] to be connected to the caller (the message
that the caller was leaving will NOT be retained in the mailbox
once you are connected).

Voice Mail ScreeningVoice Mail Screening allows you to listen to a person leaving you a message in real time. During the message, you can choose to interrupt the message and take the call live or have the messagecontinue on Voice Mail.To set up Voice Mail Screening:1. Select “Voice Mail Settings” on the main navigation bar.   2. Select “Voice Mail Screening” link.3. Click “Activate Voice Mail Screening”.4. You will now be able to listen to the message being left. Whenthis feature is active, your phone will ring as the person isleaving a message. When you pick up the phone, you will hearthe person leaving you a message. If you want to talk live tothe caller, press [1] to be connected to the caller (the messagethat the caller was leaving will NOT be retained in the mailboxonce you are connected).

this doesn't say anything about activating it by dialing the 888 toll free number.  if it isn't working I would call them back and tell them to look at the user guide and they, to, will see that it doesn't require you to call into the 888 2fiosvm number.  it just simply asks you to activate it online.  

Re: Voice Mail Screening
stevekl

having same problem...what was solution

0 Likes