Voice Mail not working
dorothy0225
Enthusiast - Level 2

My voice mail stopped working last week.  Every time I call or online chat the same thing happens:  I get a canned e-mail telling my how to use Verizon InHome Agent to solve all my problems, I spend at least an hour waiting for a rep then having the rep repeat every single thing the last one did, then they tell me they will ship my problem off to a different department.  The last step is they "update" my commitment time to show that it will be fixed at some future time.  When that time comes & goes with no resolution I call back & the cycle starts all over.  Is there ANY way to get an intelligent answer to this?  I need to be able to receive messages.  I'm ready to go buy an answering machine.  Is Verizon willing to pay for a machine to replace my missing voicemail?  Finally, is there a way to speak with someone who actually CAN fix this?  I'm sick of wasting all this time talking to people who can only take a message.  I thought Verizon was a communications company.  Why am I not getting any meaningful communication?

0 Likes
Re: Voice Mail not working
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Supervisor contacts?
dorothy0225
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone have a real phone number for contacting someone who can actually solve problems?  I need someone with decision making authority.

0 Likes
Re: Supervisor contacts?
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please see my post above on how to view your private support case for your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Voice Mail not working
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Dorothy0225,

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.

0 Likes