Waiting for repair
NoServiceVeriz

We have been waiting for the repair of our home phone for over a week now, and Verizon has not updated the repair status ticket and even though it says the ticket it "Open" it also says it has been repaired.  Meanwhile there is still no dial tone. What's more, they said the whole neighborhood is out, but what the freak do they care?  This has to be one of the worst companies in existence.

So ditto, VERIZON SUCKS!!!!!

Also their automated chat room sucks, and the way my email to them didn't go through and ended up with me giving up trying to email them because it happened 3 times, that the page just disappeared back to where I started, didn't help my frustration.

This organization is huge and the people at the top are to blame.  How can you yell at service personnel who probably have to work long hours and seem to know less than the customer at times and work with computers that aren't even working, let along land lines?  My husband is 66 and needs a land line.  He doesn't use cell phones, and this situation is not even safe, yet Verizon seems willing to put people at risk by cutting off some people's only form of communication.

Once again, VERIZON SUCKS!!!

0 Likes
Re: Waiting for repair
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

NoServiceVeriz,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes