We're sorry your call can not be completed at this time.
Fezzy

For the last 3 days, I have been getting this message (We're sorry your call can not be completed at this time) when trying to call one specific phone number.  (I can receive calls from this number and I can call other numbers without a problem). I have Verizon voip and I am dialing the full 10 digit number. I do not have a problem connecting to the phone number from my cell phone. I have tried disconnecting the telephone line from the router and plugging it back in, and disconnecting and reconnecting power to the phone but these have not corrected the problem. Assistance will be appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: We're sorry your call can not be completed at this time.
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon repair might need to dig deeper into this than we could. There could be some sort of a trunking issue or translation problem. Try reaching out via Facebook or Twitter. 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Because calls to other numbers complete as expected, and, calls to the telephone number via other means complete properly, there seems to be something  unusual about this one particular telephone number.

Do you know if the dialed telephone number has been ported? ðŸ¤”

0 Likes
Fezzy

The number I am attempting to call has not been ported.  Thanks for helping.

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon repair might need to dig deeper into this than we could. There could be some sort of a trunking issue or translation problem. Try reaching out via Facebook or Twitter. 🙂

0 Likes
Fezzy

Thank you.

0 Likes