When will landline service be restored?
ttrem

Power and Comcast TV/Internet have been restored to our home for several days now. I have not been able to report my Verizon landline outage (it is widespread throughout our neighborhood) nor can I get any information about when it might be restored. Yesterday, however, I received a notice on my door about coming Fios service. Hmmmmm. Not sure my service concerning my Verizon landline is the best incentive for me to switch to Fios services.

0 Likes
Re: When will landline service be restored?
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3
Hello

I apologize for the frustration. I sent you a private message to further assist you.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
c_hilton_va

I signed up for service on 8/31, was given an install date of 9/01. As of 9/03 I still don't have service. Email has gone unanswered. Storm knocked out my cell service (waiting on that to be restored as well). Sitting here waiting, and getting nothing is a little frusterating!

0 Likes
Pjd1020
Enthusiast - Level 3

just fyi, I got landline back this a.m. after 1 week of dead silence.  

0 Likes
lrbrooks

I have not had landline service since 8/31/11.  A few of my neighbors also were without service as of that day.  We were told the earliest the problem could be fixed was was in 3 weeks and is treating the problem as if they are individual issues rather than widespread.  Why is that?

0 Likes