Receive up to $504 promo credit ($180 w/Welcome Unlimited, $360 w/ 5G Start, or $504 w/5G Do More, 5G Play More, 5G Get More or One Unlimited for iPhone plan (Welcome Unlimited and One Unlimited for iPhone plans can't be mixed w/other Unlimited plans; all lines on the account req'd on respective plans)) when you add a new smartphone line with your own 4G/5G smartphone on an eligible postpaid plan between 2/10/23 and 4/5/23. Promo credit applied over 36 months; promo credits end if eligibility requirements are no longer met.
$699.99 (128 GB only) device payment purchase or full retail purchase w/ new smartphone line on One Unlimited for iPhone (all lines on account req'd on plan), 5G Start, 5G Do More, 5G Play More or 5G Get More plan req'd. Less $699.99 promo credit applied over 36 mos.; promo credit ends if eligibility req’s are no longer met; 0% APR.
Let me try to put over a year and a half of pure agony into manageable chunks:
1. Verizon offered us an upgrade to "better" service over 18 months ago.
2. After three failed tries at an update that interupted phone and internet service, Verizon agreed to restore our prior service at the same cost even though we were "no longer eligible" to have the plan we had because Verizon created a "New" account for us. Go figure!!!!
3. After multiple reports that Call Intercept wasn't working, we gave up and pretty much just took our home phon7 hours off the hook whenever we were home due to the number fo sales calls coming in.
4. Fast forward a year later, still not using the home phone on a routine basis, but accidentally left it on and went to bed.
5 An anonymous caller called multiple time in the middle of the night.
6. After more than eight hours of phone calls, multiple tickets being opened and closed, Verizon FINALLY said it was fixed. Note that the service that wasn't working was STILL PAID FOR THE ENTIRE TIME AND NO CREDIT OFFERED. This was 1/2/2014 that Verizon finally declared that problem resolved.
7. Tonight two more calls that were supposed to be screened by call intercept. After 30 minutes on the phone "Carlos" claimed all supervisors in the company were in a meeting, then decided I had a billing problem since the feature wasn't on, even though he stated he did not have access to my bill, then hung up after I yelled at him for wasting 45 minutes of my time.
8. An hour later, a supervisor in Billing agreed I didn't have a billing problem since I was paying for the service, but wanted to "help" me. Just like three other "billing supervisors" who hadn't gotten the job done.
Now I have the contact information for another billing person who can't possibly fix the problem the technical team says doesn't exist. Even though they can't see the bill that says I"m paying for the service.
One extremely exhausted and dissappointed customer
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.
As per our converstation on your private support case this issue is now closed. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you. Thanks for choosing Verizon.