Wireless caller
Pahiker1
Contributor - Level 1

That's all that displays whenever someone calls on their cellphone. Can't tell people I know from spam callers (don't have people's cellphone numbers memorized). Is there a way to either show their actual names like when they call my cell, or, alternately, is there a phone book I can set up with the names and numbers of people I know so that the name displays from there?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Wireless caller
jonjones1
Legend

It is totally dependent on what the service is set up to show. Phone companies like verizon etc. can have the customer either set up name id or not. Its a customer choice.

on my wireless it simply shows my wireless caller with my number. 

On my home phone i set up the show name and number and that functions.

you could call the phone company and ask them how to set up your service to see ir send name ID 

if verizon offers a contact list like the phones themselves which have a contact list you can set up on the phones. If the person in the list calls it will show their contact name and number.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Wireless caller
jonjones1
Legend

It is totally dependent on what the service is set up to show. Phone companies like verizon etc. can have the customer either set up name id or not. Its a customer choice.

on my wireless it simply shows my wireless caller with my number. 

On my home phone i set up the show name and number and that functions.

you could call the phone company and ask them how to set up your service to see ir send name ID 

if verizon offers a contact list like the phones themselves which have a contact list you can set up on the phones. If the person in the list calls it will show their contact name and number.

0 Likes