Wireline Problem
andygee

This is a last ditch attempt to get a response from Verizon. I am a former customer(wonder why) and there is a wire from the utility pole to my house that, due to rescent tree trimming by my neighbor,  is hanging across my driveway about 6 feet from the ground. Your wonderful automated menu contact phone number doesn't seem to cover former customers with copper wire line problems. When I finally get to a real person I'm transferred to a non-working phone number and have to start all over again. Do I sound frustrated? Please respond....been 2 weeks now.

0 Likes
Re: Wireline Problem
jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

Unfortunately  this is a peer to peer site and you will may not get a reply from a Verizon employee here.  Are you calling your local Verizon office?  If they want to transfer you I suggest you speak to a supervisor and explain the situation.  The local office are the ones that are supposed to take care of these kind of issues.

Here on Long Island folks have sent notices to our local newspaper when utility lines are hanging or they cannot get the utility pole users/owners to do anything about a problem (Power,Phone,Cable).  The newspaper folks seem to have the right contacts to get issues resolved.  If you cannot get your answer here or through your local Verizon office maybe there are such types of places you can send a letter to your local paper for resolution.

0 Likes
Re: Wireline Problem
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try your local government offices -- city, township, etc.  As the franchise authority which grants the permits to the utilities to operate within their jurisdfiction, they will either have the process you need to follow to report the problem or will take care of notifying the proper individuals. 

0 Likes