World Plan 500 usage
bobbybrazilus

I have problem checking my usage on world plan 500.

I agree with dissatisfied 100 100%

's not nice to make it difficult to impossible to find the number of international calling minutes used.  It appears that you are hoping that people won't be able to find it and will go over their max minutes.. It is also completely unacceptable to change the website and not tell customers where the new location is.  It used to be difficult and a waste of time to find. Now it is impossible". .

0 Likes
Re: World Plan 500 usage
buriram

i been calling tech number 18885531555since the new web site went up 2  weeks ago. i feel i am teaching the tech person. the calls are recorded. i hope someone listen to my calls. the international minute usage is not link to the voice management section. the web site designer problem. just send out an e mail and tell customers the site is not ready.

0 Likes
peedoff1

Since they were not ready when they changed the website. Make all the calls you want. Refuse to pay the overage cost. Their problem not yours since they gave you no tool to check your minutes.

0 Likes
antigualuv

I am happy to know that I am not alone. I am having the same problem in accessing my minutes and the Tecs are not in a position to help. This is a continuing issue. The last time they changed the web site we had the same problem. Hopefully they will correct the problem. We are approaching week three.

0 Likes
evelinemd

I have the same problem. The tech gave me instructions from the old website this evening (12/29/12). I wrote down all the steps she gave me and they do not match any options on the new website. this is ridiculously frustrating. 

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

This one still works for me on the new 4.0 verizon pages.

Log in like normal, and then come and click on this link   www.myverizon.com/worldplanminutes 

0 Likes
linksfiend
Enthusiast - Level 2

That link doesn't work for me in Chrome 23.0 nor IE9.0.  It just kicks me to a page where I can add additional phone services.

0 Likes
World Plan Usage Summary
worldplanuser

1.       Sign into My Verizon at https://www22.verizon.com/foryourhome/myaccount/ngen/upr/nlogin.aspx

2.       On Home page find “My Services” section & click on “Voice” link

3.       Land on Home Phone Service page & see “Verizon World Plan Usage” section

4.       Click “Manage” button to expand World Plan usage summary info

5.       Click “Current Month” or “Prior Month” to view World Plan usage summary

0 Likes
Re: World Plan Usage Summary
Lils1
Can someone help me! I can't see to find a way to read my international usage minutes
0 Likes
Re: World Plan Usage Summary
Lils1
Don't work
0 Likes