World Plan minutes used info...... Nonexistent, WOW!!
blt888

We signed up for the world plan several weeks ago, and if we had known that it would be this difficult to find out how many minutes we've used, we would have gladly pay more for a simple phone card.

So what's the deal folks? The website does not work. Under my services, voice, I see my WORLD PLAN, I see the usage bar, but there is no info, nothing even if you hover above it. 

I've called a bunch of phone numbers, only to be forwarded to a different department every single time. How can there not be a simple number or texting system in place for us to find out our usuage?

After three different verizon numbers, this is my last stop, the forum. How can things be this difficult? Can anybody share their success story on what to do to find out minutes used or minutes left? This is a great way to cheat customers. They don't know how much they've used, so they're conservative and leave minutes that cannot be rolled over. Or, they go over and get charged an arm and a leg. Venting!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: World Plan minutes used info...... Nonexistent, WOW!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi blt888,

Sorry you are having difficulty viewing your World Plan minutes usage. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Katag

This topic is just a demise, and apparently there is no regulator interested into looking in schemes like this.  According to their disclaimer Verizon is supposed to update the timer showing your minutes left not later than 48 hours, currently they have not updated mine for over a week!!  The week before your minutes period is set to expire they deactivate that feature, so that you either use the least possible amount or go over your threshold to bill you additionally by the minute.   It is just unbelievable what happens with this out of control organization.......

0 Likes
123house

@katag - "The week before your minutes period is set to expire they deactivate that feature,"

How did you find this out? I think it may explain my situation - It seems like I can *sometimes* view the international usage online but other times just shows 0 minutes, when that is definitely wrong. This would explain why it is intermittent. It is idiotic and frustrating as heck, but at least I would stop wasting time signing in and trying to remember how to view the darn usage in the first place.

0 Likes