Worst Service Ever!!
cawatson22

Landline was experiencing static on the line (every phone) when I tried to use it.

• Used online troubleshooting which resulted in total loss of all service (no dialtone & constant ringing when someone tries to call me).
  • Entered service request online and was told they would send someone out within 3 days.
  • Confirmation this AM (day 3) that tech will be here today between 8AM & 8PM (12 hour window) and I must have someone over 18 years present when they arrive!
  • Its now 3PM with no tech nor any updates.
  • Attempts to get any sort of an update on line results in an endless loop where they keep asking to "sign-in" (even though I'm clearly signed in based on the upper RH corner of screen which shows me signed in!

No wonder people are chosing to drop there land  lines given such poor service!!

0 Likes
Re: Worst Service Ever!!
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi cawatson22,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes