Worst service. Can't talk to a human. Closed tocket without fixing my phone
goingtoATT

Constanly pushing me to upgrade to FIOS, but you cant even manage to fix my phone?  1) can't talk to human (if try get "unusal volume - over 1 hour wait". 2) automated system to make service request - confiirmation says someone will be out before 9pm next day.

2) confirmation says we dont need to be home. 3) nobody shows up for appointment 4) 20 hours AFTER their own response deadline (9pm previous day) I get a voicemail that the verison guy saying he's on his way out. 5) hour after that I get a text that my ticket was closed 6) you guessed it - phone still doesn't work at all 7) get the pleasure of working with the infuriating automated system to schedule ANOTHER service call at "earliest" time - happens to be 3 days later.  😎 this will be a WEEK with no phone service.  9) I would demand a partial refund for the week without service and all the frustration - but in this distopian future I can't ever talk to a person.  10) to add insult - you CANNOT CANCELL ON LINE - for that I have to spend the day on the phone 11) considering just not paying as way to cancel - will probably be much easier and less of my life cursing this awful company

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Worst service. Can't talk to a human. Closed tocket without fixing my phone
goingtoATT

By the way - I'll have to use my ATT cell phone to call and cancel verizon service.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

Wow...! What I would do is if you have broadband internet (not dsl) is either get a magic jack at $35 with a free year of service that plugs into your router, computer if desired.

and it costs extra for the number port if that is what you want to do.

you could also use a company like I do called voipo just google both companies.

if you let the invoice go into default your credit rating will get a hit and may hurt you in the future. So think carefully before you take that course of action.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes