caht help
gram67

we cannot email Verizon ?!  At least not through this site.

Yesterday I spent over an hour on chat with 2 technicians, and the next time I turned on my computer, what we had done was gone!! I will not rush back to chat again. I am so angry over the wasted time. Maybe I was lied to, I don't know, but nothing was corrected!  I am so thtoroughly fed up I could scream!  And the issue involves having to invent a new passowrd every time I log in for getting voice mail. The passwords are not holding.  We get waaay too many junk calls to even use our phone for getting the voicemail anymore.  It takes too long to go through each call.  the real junk ones are the ones lasting 01 seconds. Actually, until you get to about 20 seconds, there isn't much of a message, but we at least try to hear those. Maybe we need some strong fines for these junk callers.  I could have a friend or relative try calling here in an emergency, but wouldn't find it for 24 hours because I can't use my phone as intended any more.  And Verizon is losing all my passwords!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: caht help
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try twitter @verizonsupport.

I have found them helpful in correcting issues.

In addtion, you can try a free service called nomorobo.

The way it works is that you enable simultaneous ring on your phone.

So when a spam call comes in, you hear one ring and then the nomorobo server picks up.

I have used it for over a year now. Has all but eliminated all these excess voice mails.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: caht help
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try twitter @verizonsupport.

I have found them helpful in correcting issues.

In addtion, you can try a free service called nomorobo.

The way it works is that you enable simultaneous ring on your phone.

So when a spam call comes in, you hear one ring and then the nomorobo server picks up.

I have used it for over a year now. Has all but eliminated all these excess voice mails.

0 Likes