calling myself
ladydiny

That is corrrectt, received 4 calls from my own number to my phone. Message not left but there was a delay in the parties hang up. How do I stop it? If at all possible.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: calling myself
jonjones1
Legend

@ladydiny wrote:

That is corrrectt, received 4 calls from my own number to my phone. Message not left but there was a delay in the parties hang up. How do I stop it? If at all possible.

It is scammers spoofing your own number. You can use verizons blocking service but in this case it would not do any good. The FCC has mandated verizon to implement blocking and identifying information for all these spam/scam calls by 2020 

unfortuntely nothing yet. You could try setting up a block on your own number as received to your phone. It may work.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: calling myself
jonjones1
Legend

@ladydiny wrote:

It is scammers spoofing your own number. You can use verizons blocking service but in this case it would not do any good. The FCC has mandated verizon to implement blocking and identifying information for all these spam/scam calls by 2020 

unfortuntely nothing yet. You could try setting up a block on your own number as received to your phone. It may work.

0 Likes