can't see repair tickets (copper)
cjjjjj
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am told by reps that I still have open work tickets, which makes sense, but when I try to access my work ticket status I am taken to a page for Fios customers, and cannot access my tickets (besides, my building still has copper.) I don't want to spend hours on the line with someone from India who will put me on hold forever. Has anyone else had this problem, and how did you resolve it?

(So far, Cindy in account services told me I had to call repair, repair put me thru to an office that changes passwords, and I am now on hold for "tech services")

0 Likes
How do I access my repair tickets????
cjjjjj
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am STILL unable to see my reqair requests online. Srill being sent to a page for Fios customers instead of repair ticket page.  Anyone know how to get the proper page? No one at verizon seems to be able to help

0 Likes
Re: How do I access my repair tickets????
gary1605

I have the same problem.  I have called several times but they say the repairman will be out soon but nothing shows up on support page not even that I have a repair ticket.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi gary1605

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
marylandcat
Enthusiast - Level 1

Trying to locate repair ticket for wired service. not fios customer.

0 Likes