for service i never had
japrice2000
Enthusiast - Level 1

hi there i am trying to clear service up for accounts i never had before since 2013 your dept has been refusing to clear things up.so me and my grandmother have all the paper work hear.i faxed in a police report to fraud they never got back to they failed to respond.so i also contacted the local police and they call your dept and verizon refused to speak with them.now i been to ever dept and all the time we call in that dept transfers us to someone else and no one wants to sit down and look into this .now i would like your dept to clear things up asap.this is been going on to far now that your dept refueses to clear a bill up that i never had service for how would you like it if it happened to you.let me know asap.

0 Likes
Re: for service i never had
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi japrice2000,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have closed out your private support case. If you have any questions regarding any other matters please feel free to post them here. 

-Amanda_M 

0 Likes
japrice2000
Enthusiast - Level 1

i was wondering if there is a work order that  know that you ahve to sign when servce is installed like say if you get cable you have to sign it and i want to see that work order with my name on it you ahve to have it in your building some were also the payments i want to see what they were made by

0 Likes