Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
harassment issues
drp31
Enthusiast

I have blocked one person 9 times! Every time I block her from harassing me with a scam call she changes her phone number and still gets through to my home phone.  What else can I do?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: harassment issues
jonjones1
Legend

@drp3wrote:

I have blocked one person 9 times! Every time I block her from harassing me with a scam call she changes her phone number and still gets through to my home phone.  What else can I do?

Unfortunately not much. These scammers don’t abide by US law. And with the technology to use other peoples phone numbers *spoofing* it might be you want to get a service called nomorerobo which I understand Verizon offers 100 number blocking for free. You might want to look into it.

View solution in original post

jonjones1
Legend

@drp3wrote:

Unfortunately not much. These scammers don’t abide by US law. And with the technology to use other peoples phone numbers *spoofing* it might be you want to get a service called nomorerobo which I understand Verizon offers 100 number blocking for free. You might want to look into it.

drp31
Enthusiast

thanks for the tip

0 Likes
Seeker1437
Super User
Super User

Bare in mine the ability to block 100 numbers is limited to customers with FiOS Digital Voice as is Nomorobo.

Other useful info:

https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/homephone/calling-features/stop-unwanted-calls

0 Likes