home phone service suddenly cut
plau07

today, i found our residential line service was cut and our residential telephone service number was assigned to another party --- all without our consent and without any notification ...

it is unacceptable!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: home phone service suddenly cut
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you contacted Verizon about the problem? You can reach them through one of the options on this page:

http://www.verizon.com/contactus

0 Likes
plau07

i have just back home after a trip over the weekend so not sure when the service line is actually cut and assigned to other party

tried to call verizon shortly before 21:00 but there are so many numbers for us to choose.... and the line have been cut several times.... so it was after 21:00 --- after their service hour....

so helpless.....

afraid the line was used for IDD or other services and we will be charged so suddenly, wrongly,......

not sure what happen with verizon....

0 Likes
plau07

my daughter just can get one femail operator (?customer service?) at 1-800-verizon

she told the lady everything...

but she was being shouted,,,so impolitely....

"are you trying to talk to me?"

"i am going to check ...on the... service...

the service is ok,.. there is nothing wrong on the service..."

" the record say there is nothing wrong on your service"

"the number is assinged to you"

"the number is nothing wrong"

actually, we called three times today and the persons there answer the phone but they are not form our family nor from inside this house......

we are really confused at such type of consumer customer!!!

it is really new experience for us in the States!!!

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

@plau07 wrote:

i have just back home after a trip over the weekend so not sure when the service line is actually cut and assigned to other party

tried to call verizon shortly before 21:00 but there are so many numbers for us to choose.... and the line have been cut several times.... so it was after 21:00 --- after their service hour....

so helpless.....

afraid the line was used for IDD or other services and we will be charged so suddenly, wrongly,......

not sure what happen with verizon....

0 Likes
plau07

this morning, the problem is solved, our residential phone number is back to our line!

we are glad it is done because it is the time of Lunar New Year and we have to dail out to our relatives in Asian countries and other places abroad -- without the line service, they can hardly reach us....

now we have to inform everyone of them our hand-held phone numberS so that when one day

the verizon system is in trouble, we are still reachable!!

Now i worry about the other family, as they may have to inform their friends and relatives a new phone number ----

what a trouble to them!!

for that trouble and inconvenience, i wonder how verizon can pay back the two poor troubled family!!

hope it would not happen to any verizon users, not any more, ever!!!

Happy Lunar New Year to You All

0 Likes