Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
incoming calls going to voice mail
harleylady714

Yesterday, my incoming calls stopped.  I have verizon triple play.  Around the time it started happening, i had attempted to order call forwarding for my phone and was using skype.  i get 1/2 a ring and the call goes directly to voice mail.  Any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: incoming calls going to voice mail
marc35655
Contributor

In case something odd is on with call forwarding .. try dialing *73 to deactivate it. 

If you are on Digital Voice.. Next try the instructions on this page to get to the call forwarding settiings

http://www22.verizon.com/support/residential/phone/homephone/general+support/fios+voice+service/ad/1...

0 Likes
Re: incoming calls going to voice mail
harleylady714

that's what i thought and i did try that but now my line is completely dead.  i ordered call forwarding that day but verizon says it won't be activated until monday.  hopefully monday i can get the phone back.  it seems like it should be a very simple thing to fix but the technicians keep telling me that it can't be call forwarding because i don't have it yet.  i'm really quite frustrated at this point. 

0 Likes