land line has no dial tone
66lincoln

I called Wednesday night around 8:30 PM to indicate that I had no landline service/no dial tone.  (I reside in a "dead cell" area and had to drive 2 miles down the road and use my cell phone to call this in.)  I talked to an associate named Tony and he said he would write up a ticket for a service check for Thrusday.  No one had showed by 3 PM so I drove down the road and called in on my cell, and associate said there was still 2 hours left for repair service to make visit, but she would make a note of this so I would definitely get some one out here Friday.  Well it is Friday at 9:20 AM, and I am wondering when service tech will show up. 

I am between a rock and and hard place.  I reside in a "deadcell area", and do considerable business on my land line phone, and the home has an ADT security system.  Hence and urgent need to get issue diagnosed and hopefully resolved.  Can you give me an approximate time I can expecct service tech to show here to day.  Many thanks.

Bob Wood

0 Likes
Re: land line has no dial tone
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.
It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via email or live chat at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

0 Likes