landline voicemail
bookworm19

Hello, Does anybody know how to access voicemail on their landline phone. when I put the number verizon gave me it says it is not valid. I am putting in the # sign and the number they gave me which is the last 4 of my home phone number.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: landline voicemail
jonjones1
Legend
0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend
0 Likes
bookworm19

Okay Thank you. How do i clear it so I  can try again.

Bookworm

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

Read the instructions in the link I sent you.

@bookworm19wrote:

Okay Thank you. How do i clear it so I  can try again.

Bookworm

0 Likes
bookworm19

Thank You

0 Likes
Rockinghorserun
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would also like to know how to access the voicemail.  I called customer service and went thru 4 people without an answer, the 4th was cut off.  I asked for voicemail access number and change of passcode.  I still don't have it. They told me to go to website and it is only for FIOS.  

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@Rockinghorserun wrote:

I would also like to know how to access the voicemail.  I called customer service and went thru 4 people without an answer, the 4th was cut off.  I asked for voicemail access number and change of passcode.  I still don't have it. They told me to go to website and it is only for FIOS.  

Read my post with the link I gave earlier down with the voicemail link.

0 Likes
samj2

That link doesn't give the information anymore.  I went there, selected "Traditional and OnePoint" and then selected Voicemail Access Number which took me to the troubleshooter which is only for FIOS.  Very frustrating and lots of circles that end up with FIOS solutions, nothing for traditional copper landline folks.

0 Likes