no dial tone, dsl is working
userdh

After a tech left yesterday to fix a recurring static problem, spouse was unable to dial out to me at work because of no dial tone. Called Verizon when I got home and was told someone would get back with us, once I found out that they weren't coming back for 8 days. No one called. Saw online this morning that repair had been "upped" by one day- still 7 days out. Spouse is transplant patient, so wait is unacceptable, health reasons are reason enough for having a land line. Finally got a human this morning to confirm we were on standby due to medical reasons and that updates occurred every 30-45 minutes. Four hours later, no updates online and no one has contacted me.

Considering the phone was actually working until the tech touched it yesterday, they should be dropping everything and correcting their mistake, regardless of a medical issue or not.

0 Likes
Re: no dial tone, dsl is working
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: no dial tone, dsl is working
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have not heard back from you on this issue. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Josh B

0 Likes