outragous bill
hobo2

I was just on the phone for over 27 minutes trying to find out why my residential land line with no long distance bill jumped from 31.77 a month to 56.71 this month. then I got cut off!!! I  DO NOT intend to pay this bill and verizon had better contact me or they have lost a customer of over 23 tears. This is **bleep**!

0 Likes
Re: outragous bill
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi hobo,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases". There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Afternoon Hobo,

We have closed out the case on our private support area due to no response. If you need immediate tech support, please reach us at 1.800.VERIZON. Have a good day.

Jon

0 Likes
Candacem1204
They over billed me for a year for a box that was returned. Gave me three months back and then told me I had to write to a company in st Pete to get the remaining over payment back. That was months ago and I have never heard back from them or gotten my money back. When I call the billing dept they say they can't do anything. It's the perfect rip off scheme. Over charge the customer and then make it impossible to get your money back. Isn't this illegal?? What a racket. This company sucks!! Lucky thing is, they aren't the only game in town! Trouble is, they could care less! Verizon SUCKS!
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Candacem1204,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases". There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Candacem1204,

Since we haven't heard back from you or received the form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

- Joseph_VZ

0 Likes